Friday, May 14, 2010

Pancakes, Pretzels, and a little update :)

TGIF....this morning Big Mack woke up (super early, which by the way is a "theme" at my house right now) and asked for me to make him some pancakes for breakfast....and I had to go to work :(, he was pretty upset, so tonight when I asked him what he thought he would like for supper, guess what?  "Pancakes please Mommy!" and Matea is a super teether again so she....she had some pretzels (that was before the super awesome Mah sisters DELIVERED supper!  Good Friends, even though I am a "boot camp skipper" - thank Elizabeth)

Friday night Supper....pretzels and pancakes

My little "teether"
(check out the drooly drool and the super pink cheeks)

Remember a couple posts back I said I wanted to take pictures like this.....


Well for mother's day, the darling husband got me a new lens for my camera!
The new lens -  Thanks Bob-a-licious!
Now I am still "tinkering & learning" so no judgement please :)

Hmmm no quite what I was going for.....
Too blurry
I like this one, I think it is cute :)
Not too bad....
Oh!  And we started playing T-ball - never a dull  with a 3 year-old and a 1 year-old......and the 3 year-old has a bat! 
I like this one
Love it....new fave :)

And finally, this picture is for all those people who think Miss. Matea is SOOOOO adorable.  Don't get me wrong, she totally is, but the dark "residue" around her mouth?
Not chocolate....dirt.
She eats it....alot.

No comments: