Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just a few pictures to tide you over.....

Shame, shame on me....once again I have been an absentee blogger - boo.  It is this whole "full time job" thing, ipersonally think that it is craziness, I don't know how people do it!  And while I am going to post pictures of my super cute little people, my sister is posting pictures on HER blog about all the straberries, and mint, and cucumbers that she and the kids are growing, and she has a full time job, and her kids are in soccer!  The poor M & M's they get store bought produce, white bread (for shame), and a teeny trampoline in the backayrd!  Basically they have to raise themselves....well except for when The Nana is here :)

Anyway I am ranting, and it is late, and in my head I am hilarious - tomorrow when I read this probably not so much....I think I hit my breaking point about 15 minutes ago when Bob and I FINALLY completed my "Mother's Day" craft exemplar - yep definitly hit the breaking point, just used the words "exemplar" to describe a "Helping Hands" bouquet.......the grade two project is going to be the most awesome!  Just kidding the Kindergarten kids made cookies in the shape of the word "MOM" - it was adorable.  Sigh.

Here is my baby girl, when she makes me a Mother's Day project - I will LOVE it and thank the teacher with a "Starbuck's" gift card!

Seriously how old is she here?!? 

Baby feet
If these hands made me cookies in the sahpe of the word Mom I would cry, and then probably try to scrapbook them :)

Happy almost Thursday!  You only have to get up for work 2 more days!  Woot, woot!

No comments: