Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mario YouTube Cheats & holding hands

So.....I was trying to get some work done tonight, and the little people wanted to sit on my lap while I was trying to get some work done :)  Now both of these little cuties on your lap - pretty heavy! 
So finally I gave up trying to get any work done, and let them have the computer :)
On the right, is my STILL unfinished Mother's Day project, and on the left Big Mack is watching YouTube videos on how to cheat on Mario Brother's - he was in heaven.
And then the cutest thing happend.....can you guess?
Seriously can you see?
My heart just grew....they were holding hands :)

Have an awesome Friday! 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ohh man that is sooooooooo sweet!!!!! Definitely have to bring that photo back when they each get married!!