Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday....zzzzz

Oh Big Mack...why do you do this to me?  I am a zombie right now, an actual zombie!  I should be getting everything ready for pancake Sunday but instead I am debating driving to the Starbuck's to get a White Chocolate Mocha, and listening to Big Mack whine for some reason I cannot figure out?!?  I am just wondering if anyone else's children wake up at the crack of dawn, on a Sunday, when Mommy went to bed WAAAAY too late the night before?  Is it just my little guy?  Don't message me and tell me how awesome your 3 year old is, and that he is going into grade one because he/she is so smart because you are such a great mom/dad - - only message me if your kid is a little rascal too...thanks :) 

I just remember when he was a teeny, little baby and he would sleep, and play, and be happy.  And if he was ever unhappy you culd just feed him, and that solved EVERYTHING!  Everyone reading this with a little baby hates me right now :)

I just love, love, love the snuggly days....he was soooooo little :)




Big Mack when he was a 3 week old Baby Mack

And I guess we are doing a full fledge "walk down memory lane"



and here are some pictures of Mackenzie James...today-Pancake Sunday





Helping make the pancakes..."hi mom!" - crazy smile & hair--ugh!



Boys get bored very easily...I'm hoping Miss. Matea might enjoy "helping" a little bit more, although at this point on Pancake Sunday....the princess was still fast asleep!  It is very tiring being a DIVA :)

            
Looking cute waiting for pancakes....or he is sorta glaring at me because I have taken so many pictures...yep it's probably glaring :)


And just because I don't wait her to feel left out.....

A DAILY MATEA PICTURE :)......



I literally have to wrestle her to the ground to "do" her hair...it is painful for the both of us.  So this is "au natural"

No comments: