Monday, January 25, 2010

Definitly NOT a "case of the Monday's" -- Matea style :)

Serioulsy...do I even need to write an actual post?  She was super pumped about life this morning....she isn't very diva-esque in the a.m., she saves that for the evening (you should have see her tonight!  Sheesh, it was like "I'm having a bath, having a bath, having a bath.....GOOD LORD PUT ME TO BED RIGHT NOW!  RIGHT NOW!  RIGHT NOW!  RIGHT NOW! - sorry to yell at everyone, but that is how she was yelling at us so....deal with it)  when her parents are nice and tired :)

All jokes aside, how cute is she with her little feet on the table, eating a waffle?


*side note: I made that waffle from scratch....I just wanted it to "look" like an Eggo...just so everyone is on the same page...if you know me, you know I am being super sarcastic :)

No comments: