Saturday, January 16, 2010

My socks are....


Oops I forgot I was going to post this....sometimes our Big Mack and little Miss. Matea say and do the most hilarious things! Seriously a three year old can come up with some pretty good stuff...ANYWAY this is Mack right before we were headed out to go swimming. Bob and I were busy cleaning up Matea because she is the messiest eater in the history of the world! I could heare a little whining from the floor where Mack was sitting, but a little whining never hurt anybody, right? Finally I realised "wow he has been working on getting his socks on for quite some time...." so I peek under the table and see my three year old trying to stretch his socks out by putting one end in his mouth and pulling on the other end (I know gross) and all of the sudden he looks up at me and says "What are we gonna do...my socks are broken!"..........He melts my heart.

No comments: