Thursday, January 28, 2010

M & M...an update!

Big Mack and Miss Matea pictures.....

Right now - this week - Mack is in love with raw veggies, apples, banana's and cantelope....


and apparently this makes your feet grown really big!  Like enourmous big....seriously look at these feet

They are HUGE!  I swear the most popular phrase at my house this week was "I hurt my foot, Mommy I hurt my toe, Daddy my ouchie foot" - why you ask?  Because any time the child moved more than a centimeter he would trip over the SKI'S that were now attached to his legs!  And it probably wouldn't be so bad if Mackenzie James was your average three year old....but no, Big Mack travels at no less that 150 km/hr at all time!  He even pees fast...I know, gross...but true.

Miss Matea

Well let's just say I had to photoshop the heck out of this picture because Miss. Matea is in the "don't feed me i want to feed myself, don't wash my face, don't brush my hair, I am a fourteen year old trapped in a one  year olds body, and I am going to be super difficult whenever there is something that involves me sittingin my high chair" stage.  Her face was really dirty...but she is soooooo cute, right?
  
 

She like chocolate and cheese...sigh...and saying "no" at the top of her lungs....I know the time when we will send her away to her grandparents house for the summer because she is "a hanful" is fast approaching.  Hopefully Nana and Bampi will keep their summers free for the next 16-17 years :)

No comments: