Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pancake Sunday's!

Yeah...my favorite day has arrived! We have been doing pancake Sunday's for about a month now, and I think they are super fun. It brings back memories of my Mom making pancakes for us when I was little....ANYWAY the most amazing thing happened today on Pancake Sunday....well it was amazing for me, but you might not think it is a big deal - whatever. So usually I just make pancakes, Mack eats some, Matea destroys a few - no big deal, right? Well not today! Today Mackenzie said to me "Mommy I want a pancake please" (still not a big deal) but then while he was chewing them he was saying "yumm, yum, yumm....mmm....mmm...mmm" when he finished his first pancake he said "thank you mommy, these are delicious, want a smooch?" and then he and Matea gave me big kisses, it was another melt my hear moment - when I look back and read that, it totally seems made up, but I am not even kidding, it so happened, and if you don't believe me then don't read my blog anymore (pretend i am sticking my tongue out at you :))

I don't thin i have any pictures of pancake Sunday's...but i do have these super cute ones :) Can you guess what we love to do?

WE LIKE TO READ!!!

Big Mack reading with his TAG thingy from Nana & Bampi - very cool get one for your kids :)


Here is Miss. Matea checking out her super cool books

No comments: