Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Never in a million years....

I seriously never thought this day would come.  We have been working on potty training for what seems like FOREVER!  I guess I should start out by saying that my son is 3 years old, and for the first 2 years and 10 months of his life, he acted like he was deathly allergic to underwear and the potty.  It was SUCH a struggle, especially when we would go to playschool and EVERYONE was wearing underwear, no one had accidents....and according to their parents they were already enrolled in college classes (okay I made up that last part).  Which brings me to my picture today....Big Mack has been wearing underwear in the house for about 3 weeks now, with almost NO accidents (yeah)!  And i think what got him there was that I just had to stand back and let him WANT to do it, which is so hard, and EXACTLY what everyone tells you to do.  But here is my proof to myself that Big Mack will not be 7 and sitting in his grade two class, wearing a pull-up....if you had asked me three weeks ago I would have said "never ina million years will he wear underwear and his clothes and not pee all over everything :)

No comments: