Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Truths - Week 2

A few Momma Confessions from this week ;)
Seriously...does this picture even need an explanation?

  • We went to the pool tonight, and two of the four pools, and the two water slides were closed because there was some "poo" in the pool - at first I was thinking "ew, double ew" and then I thought "who let's their kid poo in the pool and doesn't tell the lifeguards before it gets sucked into all the other pools!" and when I said this exact statement to Bob-a-licious, he just looked at me like, "really Jess"--and then it clicked, 2 and a half years ago I was that Mom.  I can remember "the incident" like it was yesterday...Big Mack and I were hanging out in the little kiddie pool when I noticed a little brown cloud in the pool - I thought to myself  "wow, someone came to the pool with dirty feet..." and then literally a split second later I realise that "the brown cloud" is following my little Baby Mack around the pool, and then I ran to the changeroom and didn't tell anyone (basically in the hopes that no one would know it was us).  So I guess I need to remember that I have probably "been there" before I start throwing around "ew...double ew's"...right?

  • I was outside playing with the M & M's today, and a little friend of Mack's.  I was chatting with the little three year olds at the trampoline, and I turned around (because it was too quiet) and where was Miss. Matea...crawling across the the patio table!?!  What?!?  Crazy baby.
  • I had to get Bob-a-licious to teach me how to make a fort for the M & M's - it just isn't my thing, I guess.  Big Mack had been asking me ALL day to go downstairs and make a pirate ship.  In my head I was thinking "how the heck to I make a pirate ship?!?"--I was scared.  Bob to the rescue...and now I know how to make my kids a super cool pirate ship fort (lots of sheets and blankets, and various size mattresses.)
No cool fort pictures (I know you were hoping) but here is one of Miss. Matea reading her books. 
And Big Mack attempting to drink out of Daddy's water bottle - cute


No comments: