Monday, August 2, 2010

A Mama Confession....

I am embarrassed to write this...but...there is one activity that I have not "embraced" as a Mama.  I know, worst mother ever, but when my kids want to do this "activity" - it actually makes my skin crawl, I think it is quite possibly the grossest thing EVER!  I just can't....

Ugh...digging in the sand - yuck.
The M & M's absolutely LOVE it!
Well I personally think that they both just love doing stuff that is gross...
Example #1
just a little cutie checking things out, right?
Maybe a little science kinda experiment?
Nope...gross.
Anyway back to the sand stuff...
This is their "beachfront" property at the lake this weekend - gross.

Yea...that is the shovel in her mouth.
I seriously cannot even stand sitting in the sand!
Thankgoodness I am married to a guy who loves to act like a kid :)
They are building something epic here at Discovery Canyon.
I think it might be hereditary because Grandpa Schurman had a fun time too :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Augh sand. I'm with you on that one. To me, sand is where cats poop. Not a place to play. And certainly not to eat!!