Friday, August 13, 2010

Another fave picture of Miss. Matea :)

I have been trying to improve my photoshop skills....which...to be honest is QUITE difficult with a 1 year old and a 3 year old trying to climb you while you work at a computer :)  Anyway this is my 1st attempt at something that I think looks cool and hopefully I will get better at with time.
this past Sunday we went to Calgary to visit my sister in law and the cousins from Atlanta.  Dawn's brother was kind enough to have us ALL over for supper at his beautiful home, that was (to be honest) tailor made for my little people - lots of room to run, things to climb, swing sets, and slides.  The M & M's had a pretty good time playing there.
Anyway here is one of my favorite pictures from the day....

1 comment:

Denise said...

Augh that kid is just so darn cute!!!!!! Great photo, Jess!!