Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ouch my back! - A conversation with Big Mack :)

So I hurt my back (I know boo hoo, poor Jess) so tonight while Bob was doing some snack time with the M & M's, I took some Robaxicet, and then hopped in the tub - ahhhhhhh.......does it sound too good to be true?  It was.  I hopped in the bathtub @ 8:24, Big Mack was trying to get in the by 8:32 :)

and the following conversation ensued....
Mack: "Mommy you got a book in there?"
Me: "Yep just reading a little Twilight, honey"
Mack:  "Mommy...can I have a book in the bath tub?"
Me: "I don't think so Mackenzie, only grown-ups get to take their books in tub, sorry."
Mack: "Mommy...you got any toys in there?"
Me: "Nope no toys in here, bud."
Mack: "You want some toys in your bath Mom?"
Me: "No thank you Mackenzie"
Mack: "I'll go get you some toys Mommy..."
and then he was back 3.2 seconds later (completely naked) with a couple of dinosaurs, and some cars...climbing into the tub!
Just another Saturday night with The Schurman's 

No comments: