Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy "LOVE-aversary"


So....six years ago today Bob-a-licious and I were getting ready to get married!

Top 3 reasons I loved our wedding

  1. We got married at 5 pm so that we could just do the ceremony and then go straight to supper.

  2. We feasted on the most delicious meal of BBQ steak (an idea stolen from my sister) - 6 years after the fact we still have people telling us how much they enjoyed the meal.

  3. We got married outside, and I thought it was pretty....I of course was standing under the tent with the minister and Bob, everyone else was BAKING outside in the blistering sun - sorry guys.
Here is my favorite picture from that day


and here is a picture of me bawling like a baby...


Then......
2 years, 2 months, and 2 weeks and 3 days later
Big Mack's Big Arrival
(October 31, 2006)
4 years, 4 months, and 4 days after we tied the knot...
Miss. Matea's arrival

All of it seriously feels like yesterday.....Craziness.
And tonight we are eating take-out and watching a movie to celebrate :)

1 comment:

Jen Clevette said...

Happy Anniversary! Where did all the years go?