Sunday, March 14, 2010

A very Sijbrandi Saturday!

Go to go and visit our friends Hans & Barb out on their dairy farm this weekend!  The Sijbrnadi family has an adorable little 2 year old names Aidan, and a pretty much BRAND new baby girl named Fenna.  We love going out to Hans and Barbs because our boys play so, so, so well together.  They are just on the same wavelength, you know?

An Introduction

Fenna
How adorable is she?!?

Matea
Also adorable, right?

Aidan
I just LOVE this little man


Big Mack
last but not least (he was the oldest that night)


So...a brand new baby, and a 1, 2, & 3 year old!  Believe it or not it was a super, super fun time!

Sometimes they played together nicely.....

Sometimes they wrestled.....


Some of the time they just "hung out"
And ALOT of the time they chased each other....it's fun


My kids LOVED the "dutch shoes" I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be "for display only" but Auntie Barb always makes exceptions for my little rugrats :)

Ever see a giant try to ride one of those ride on toys that are sort of for his age group, but he just looks like he might break it?  Well it is your lucky day!
My Big Mack....


I always get (what i think are) super cute pictures of my buddy Aidan




No comments: