Monday, March 8, 2010

Special Thanks.....

Reasons why this weekend was awesome:
  • The Nana & The Bampi volunteered to come over and babysit the little people so Bob and I could go out on a date!  We even went to a movie - (see my movie post) and it was so great just to sit and chat with one another.  And I wish I could say the M&M's missed us, but I forgot my wallet and had to sneak back in the house, and there was so much giggling, that no one even noticed me......
Big Mack & Nana
    Miss. Matea  & Bampi
    Now there is STILL ONE MORE reason why this weekend was superfantastic.....
  • The M&M's Uncle Jeremy got us a GREAT deal on some GEO TRAX trains sets from one of the teachers that he works with at his school.  We love uncle Jer because he is ALWAYS on the look out for super cool toys for the M&M's - Check out all the trains we got (6 sets) for 1/5 of the price!  It's all who you know I guess :)


Wow - thanks Uncle Jer
They had such a blast playing with the Sunday morning....and today too, and probably tomorrow
If we could just get Matea to stop pretending she is "Godzilla" and destroying everything
Big Mack and Bob plannd out - like would be GRANDE at the Schurman House :)
Oh well if that's is the worst thing that is happening we sure are lucky.....




1 comment:

Jen Clevette said...

Corbyn will be so jealous. Sorry we are not going to make it down this week.