Monday, March 8, 2010

Making cupcakes - Mackenzie style!

This is my thrid post of the evening, some of you probably think I am CRAZY.  So because I feel like I am bombarding you with my words, I am going to try and let the pictures do the talking....

Licking the bowl - The Big Mack way!





Do you think he is enjoying it?
Now check out his sleeve....Big Mack is definitly an intense chocolate cupcake "cleaner-uper"

Awww.....the "teething monster" - how cute is she?  My heart just hurts for her right now because she is cutting an outrageous amount of teeth.
In this picture I think she in loving the chocolate batter, as well as chewing on my finger :)
Daddy & Mack decorating
it is important to note that we HAD to take Mack's PJ's off because he was "drenched" in chocolate cupcake batter
This is where the trouble ALL started...... 



This is where Mackenzie officially lost his job as "cupcake decorating assistant"
we tried to tell him 
"You can't decorate cupcakes with you hands in your underwear...." 
Guess what?
He didn't care one bit...

I love him soooooo much it hurts
but
boys are gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys aren't Gross, Boys are awesome.

Love uncle Jer