Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day with a 1 year old and a 3 year old...

.....well of course it was a candle light dinner for Bob-a-licious and I, we dressed up, went to a fancy resteraunt, and there was flowers and chocolate....

Yeah Right!

Let's just jump back to my reality
for a second...it was Pancake Sunday! 
Who's got time for "dress up clothes" on Pancake Sunday?!?
It was a great day, there was chocolate, supper at
Nana & Bampi's - which was a treat because someone
else wrestle's Big Mack to the bathroom when he is
being a little rascal - thank you Bampi :)  And there may
still be flowers yet, if Bob knows what is good for him :)



Heart shaped pancakes for Valentine's Day - I know, I know
they are a little burnt...



but that didn't seem to bother my little guy



Delicious



Matea even tried a few...



I'm not gonna lie, she didn't LOVE them like her big bro.
Although with all that hair, it is amazing she can even
eat her breakfast!



She looks crazy in this picture...must be a REALLY good apple :)


VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENTS!








Mackenzie trying to lick his nose or something - boys are gross.


Now if you follow the next few pictures it is pretty much exactly what
happens when Mackenzie meets someone new at school or when
we are "out and about".

New friend trying to get Mack's attention...
he is distracted by being gross - in a cute way
(don't email me and tell me I am a rotten mother)



Mackenzie still distracted, this time by SMARTIES, while his new
friend STILL tries to get his attention!



"Oh Hi...I didn't see you there!"
"Want to be best friends forever?"



"Let's smooch on it"



Please see previous post regarding Mackenzie's aggressive hugging
and smooching technique, and why his cousin Alex
avoids him sometimes.



Uncle Jer came for a visit because he hadn't seen the
M&M's for a week, and he missed them...awww.

I know what you are thinking....what is going on with Matea's hair?!?



Look how much she loves her Uncle Jer, and look how hard he is
concentrating on Matea's book - hmmm
He probably just wanted to borrow it for the class he teaches.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day too!

No comments: