Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reasons why I loved today....

  1. It was pancake Sunday - even though I almost slept through it!
  2. No one woke me up in the middle of the night because they had to "go pee"
  3. Bob was home ALL DAY TODAY! - sorry for yelling, but it is pretty exciting
  4. I stayed in my PJ's until 4pm!
  5. Someone else cooked me supper - thanks Mom and Dad
  6. Grey's Anatomy - I will explain :)
I know you are worried, but don't be, I woke up just in time for pancake Sunday :)  Big Mack and his Daddy had mixed up a delicious batch (undocumented by photography-oh well, I guess not EVERY second HAS to be documented) and then I stumbled downstairs to cook em' up :)  Big Mack ate 3, which means I am quite confident that I am going to have to double by batch before he turns four years old.  Yikes.

Now the "Grey's Anatomy" explanation.  I never have time on a Thursday night to watch TV, and Bob-a-licious does not really share my love for Seattle Grace/Mercy West Hospital and ALL the drama that lays inside!  My PVR is a great friend.  She never lets me down, she doesn't make me sit through boring commercials and she definitly doesn't judge me for recording "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" or "Teen Mom" - get a PVR, just get one.



Even my little people LOVE it
Matea & Mack LOVING an episode of "Grey's"


"Ha ha...Meridith is a funny name"


"Yikes...poor doctor's noting ever goes their way"

*I know they need haircuts*

Oh and the biggest reasons why I loved today are sitting on that brown couch snuggled under that blanket, just in case it isn't obvious :)

Oh and there is no way they were watching "Grey's" they were probably
watching Dora or Diego or some weird Gabba, Gabba show

No comments: