Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teddy Bear Pancakes, Reading & The Wiggles!

Okay so I am pretty sure that like 80% of my posts have to do with pancakes - sorry.  But these really were lots of fun :)

Big Mack coming downstair for some Teddy Bear pancakes

Checking the Teddy out
Chatting up the Teddy Bear
Delicious

He looks so grown up with he haircut short....I just love when he sits and "reads" his books, I
know he is smart already - even without gymnastics playschool :)

The Wiggles drive me bonkers!  But my little people love them right now.
They love them, and Big Mack LOVES all their songs.
The
Wiggles are THE WORST...and the best, but about 5 minutes before this
picture was taken it was absolute pandamonium at my house...1 year olds fighting with 3 year olds,
Daddy's trying to make supper, Mommy's bringing in groceries...
and then calm,
sigh,
The Wiggles

No comments: