Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday....best day ever :)

Today could not have come soon enough :)  I have been subbing ALL week, which is pure craziness when you usually only work only one or two half days in a week - but I REALLY like the school I was at, the kids are really nice (for the most part) and I have a few "good buddies" there that I get to visit with at recess - so not really THAT difficult :) 

I bought these cool Scrapbooking templates tonight.  They are 3-D number and letters....I was thinking it was sorta like AVATAR for scrapbooking (please don't email me and tell me I am lame, I know it, and I embrace it) we all have our hobbies, right?

So I used one for a page for Big Mack, you like?
I made it pretty quick, so it is not THAT super special....but he is :)
I just started thinking about all the cool stuff that Mackenzie does now that he is 3....

More helping Mom in the kitchen, more cleaning up, more talking, more peeing on the potty, wearing underwear.....and not peeing in them!  More listening - my Baby Mack is turning more and more into my big boy everyday.  Sniff, sniff.


Baby Mack
February 2009
Big Mack
February 2010

Of course the little diva got a page too...once again, it was done VERY quickly, so hopefully you aren't expecting much :)

What do you think?



And since we compared Mackenzie one year ago today....here is Miss. Matea-this one really did bring a few tears to my eyes...I don't know why?

Okay before the big comparison, I remember this pisture like it was yesterday!  For some reason or another, last February, our little Miss. Matea would work herself into quite the tizzy between the hours of 8-11, nope not just for a few minutes, for a full TWO HOURS!?!  I remember Bob and I would take turns walking around with her, facing her outwards, and making sure she had a soother or something so she wouldn't be too upset.  Sometimes it worked, and sometimes she would just be upset - Baby girl.... 

Miss Matea
February 2009

Matea
February 2010


I am going to go to bed now and miss my babies (sniff, sniff) but be glad that I don't have to get up in the middle of the night, and my big boy will wake up and go pee in the potty :)

No comments: