Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love to take pictures.....

I really LOVE to take pictures - I actually really wish that I was one of those super cool baby photographers that can take pictures of babies in baskets, and hanging and just looking adorable - you know the ones :)  So for rightnow i am constantly practicing with my little people - I think they always look cute an adorable.  So with the beautiful sunshine today, the four of us got all packed up after school to play outside for a little while.  This ALWAYS require ALOT of snacks for Matea, just because she is in the stage where she wants to go splash around in the puddles with her big brother, but she would more than likely fall in the puddles, you know?  So sometimes we stroll around on the sidewalk, and sometimes she sits and has a little picnic.

So...like I said I love taking pictures, I really do - and I think these pictures of Matea are BEAUTIFUL.
Can you see the difference between the two pictures?

How did I miss the giant booger, when I was snapping the shots?!?
Sigh
it may be a few years before I am that
awesome baby photographer :)

I really like her eyes in these photo's adorable :)

No comments: