Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Things Mack Says....

I just really wanted a record of some of the adorable things our little five year old says
  1. Gold Fish crackers are called "fish biscuits"....I have no idea why, but we do get some strange looks at the swimming pool when Mackenzie asks if we are "having fish biscuits for a snack?"
  2. When we are driving around in the van, no matter the season, Mack will often request "fresh wind".... he means fresh air, open the windows :)
  3. At least once a day he will tell me (with real tears in his eyes) "I just love you so much, it makes me cry...." C'mon I couldn't even make THAT up if I tired!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I can only pray that Aryn is like Mac one day - "I love you so much it makes me cry." I have never met this kid and he makes my heart melt!!!!