Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!

We went down to Bower Ponds today for some Canada Day festivities, it was very fun!  One of the best parts....we rode the bus this year!!!!!  Usually we lug around a wagon, and a WHOLE bunch of "stuff"...this year we just loaded up a backpack and hopped on the bus!  The only "casualty" of the day...my camera bag...there just wasn't room :(
So you have to suffer through some crappy iphone pictures...I know, I'm sad too.

Everybody all "decked out" in their Canada Day gear and ready to hop on the bus!
Grandma & Mack enjoying the bus ride!


i think mackenzie had lots of fun :)
I was there too!
Matea and I on the bus, I'm smiling because it was suprisingly clean, and nice--I think they sent a special bus just for me :)
Matea was a little freaked out...but she was a bus riding rock star! 
Loving the swings!
 I think I am going to have to do one of those picture collages you always see on Pinterest comparing pictures from year to year.....I already have quite a collection of the M &M's on this slide :)

Grandpa helping Mack out on the swings 

 The early morning crowd at Bower Ponds
 Going fishing...they made all the other kids tell them a safety rule...with Matea? 
They just handed her a handful of stickers and told her she was sweet and adorable.
 Who doesn't love a little spinning after lunch :)
 Grandpa & Mack checking out the water
Three generations of Schurman's
Back on the bus with the Schurman crew!
 Tired little love
 Cuddles with Daddy on the bus
 My photo loving little guy :)
 Saying goodbye to Grandma
Super tired M & M's
 A "real camera" photo
Happy Canada Day friends...thanks for reading.




No comments: