Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Truths - Week 3

This week was an eventful one at the Schurman House...if you read my blog, you know we have been suffering from the teething monster - ARGH!  This is my truth for this week, in an attempt to keep my daughter hydrated throughout her battle with the d-train (that's what her Uncle Jer call diarrhea - hi Uncle Jer!) I have succeeded in assisting my son develop a new addiction.....

getting his "fix"-but seriously how cute is he?
Tuesday Truth : I enable his apple juice habit...I do.
Tuesday Truth: I was being a sucky baby in this picture and my little M & M's were trying to make me feel better
Tuesday Truth: The ONLY good part about the battle with the teething monster....
getting "sicky" cuddles from my little toddler
I LOVED IT...even though she was sick.
Tuesday Truth: sometimes I wonder if every Mom thinks that their kids are the absolute cutest in the entire world? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D TRAIN REPRESENT!~