Saturday, July 10, 2010

We LOVE to swim...ALOT

Remember I said we has a super fun "Family Fun Time" weekend over the long weekend up in Grande Prairie?"  it was fun.  We got to hang out with the cousins, and I think it was the first time in a LONG time that ALL of us (there are 11 of us now - crazy.) were in "the Great White North" at the same time :)  So yea, we got to hang out with the cousins, celebrate Uncle Jer's birthday, have busy family meals together (thanks to my sister Jen) and of course go and see "Eclipse" - I'm not gonna lie, that's what Uncle Jer wanted to do for his birthday
....Dear Uncle Jer...you are sooooo sparkly like Edward :)
So we don't have any "cool" Canada Day pictures like everyone else, mostly because we were travelling across Alberta (600km with a 1 year old and a 3 year old) listening to "The Wiggles" and stopping at random parks along the way....oh and how could I forget the ever memorable "peeing on the side of the road/van tire (Dad's idea) extravaganza's!"
I had to help because his shirt was too big :)
ANYWAY...like I said...we love to swim
Thanks to Nana & Bampi we had a hotel pool to swim in WHENEVER we wanted...
much to the dismay of all the other hotel guests :)  We could clear that pool pretty quick!

Miss. Matea "doing laps"
Our little "daredevil" or as uncle Jer called him "death wish baby!"
Corbyn, Alex, Big Mack, Nana, and Aunt Jen
All four of the cousins in one place!?!
Miss. Matea doing some more laps with Daddy
mommy and Miss. Matea - I am starting to realise that I very rarely post pictures of myself on this blog...well here I am...in a swimsuit...ew.
this is photographic eveidence that they are friends, and they do like each other....9 months apart, it has taken them awhile to "warm up" to each other :)
Cutie pie - Miss. Matea
How cute is this guy?!?
Corbyn - 5 years old...and adorable.
I love freckles.
Surprise!!  More laps.
Snuggles and snacks with Bampi after swimming.....

Like I said....we love to swim.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Aww what great photos!! And no "ew" on your photo - you look great!! :)

Uncle Jer said...

Man, Who took all those awesome photos at the pool? He must be a serious professional.

Eclipse was Post Birthday, if you remember correctly my birthday movie selection was Dear John.