Sunday, July 18, 2010

Definitely going to be a baller....

So....in a completely different life, way back in the "old days" I used to be a basketball player....the operative word there is used to be :)  Played in high school, and then played for a few years in college (not always well) and then pretty much gave it up - other than playing with the little people - weird I know.  Can you spot me in this "team photo?"  Ugh.


Then things get even weirder (if you can believe it!) and I married a guy that is CrAzY about basketball...seriously crazy, in a good way of course.  Anyway Bob-a-licious has been playing basketball for forever.  In a weird twist of events he too played college basketball...at the same school I did....one year after I stopped playing!  Sigh...we were meant to be...puke.  Can you spot him in his "team photo?"

and of course he would want me to include a picture like this one :)


Bob still plays basketball ALOT, although he would tell you he doesn't play enough - but you should have seen his face when the Nana & Bampi showed up at our house Saturday afternoon with a new toy for the M&M's....he was very excited.
How cool is that?!?


So back to the title of my post....

Definitely going to be a baller :)


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

mmmmm...Rob Weddell, hahahahaha