Friday, February 1, 2013

Uncle Jer & Auntie Kyla got married!!!!

December 31, 2012...The Wedding!
The Rehearsal!!!
 Some "ringmaster" prep for Big Mack

 The Big Day!
Our little "Ringmaster" was PUMPED!
special thanks to Auntie Kyla for picking out the COOLEST outfit for Big Mack to wear, she ♥'s Mack ALOT, and knows his fashion sense :) 
 The cousins!
 One of my faves.....they are too cute!!!
At the ceremony....
 Mr & Mrs Clevette!
 Miss. Matea rocking some crocs and playing on an iPad so as not to steal the show with her less than stellar behavior ;)

 My sister & Corbyn
 Bampi hanging out with Mack during the dance
 Corbyn was a little shutterbug!
 Hey pretty lady!
 Relaxing a little after all his "official" duties were done

 Sleepy Matea
 My favorite.....they are cute...and I love the quotes
 Bampi and Miss. Matea having a little cuddle
 All the cousins!
 Big Mack rocking some break dancing moves on the dance floor!
 Uncle Darcy loving the dance floor!
 If you want to see some of the professional wedding pictures, check out...
These are my favorites of Big Mack that they took...I cried a little when I saw them :)
I think he is ADORABLE!
Concentrating SO hard....
 Bampi giving Mack a little pep talk before the ceremony...
♥ it

 



No comments: