Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012
Busy, busy, busy!
opening my stocking presents!
 M &M matching PJ's!
I ♥ matching clothing!
 Handing out a present to Daddy....
and yes, that is an instagram self portrait blown up on my wall!
Love it!

 Helping Daddy open some presents...she did not have the attention span for ALL the present opening!

 Angry Birds ♥
 Relaxing with a new DS game :)
 Auntie Kyla checking out her new calendar
My fave present to give :)
 that's a big smiley face for a new calendar
 The M&M's got a Kinnect for Christmas...very fun
 The gang's all here!
Auntie Kyla, Uncle Jer, Nana & Bampi, Grandma & Grandpa, Auntie Sue, The M & M's, Bob, and myself and my gigantic belly :)
And then the cousins came down and we did it ALL again!
But for some reason I can't find ANY pictures of our second Christmas!
Lazy 9 month pregnant lady!
 


No comments: