Friday, April 6, 2012

I know what your thinking....

So we went to the park last week before this LAST little bit of snow arrived.
And i know what you are thinking...yes...all the other parents at the park were not pleased with my decision to let my M & M's do what they are doing.
Oh well!
I should have known...this face is FULL of mischief, and we had only been at the park about 20 minutes!
 Big giant puddle time!!!





 She loves it

 It really was a HUGE puddle
 I love this picture, he looks so excited because he thinks she is coming to play with him...
 I think she may have snarled at him...so he veered off the other way :)
 Oh yeah, you are seeing that right...not winter boots, not rubber boots, just sneakers...sigh
She was soaked...and so dirty.
But they both LOVED it!



No comments: