Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter 2012

How could I forget about EASTER!  While the cousins were off enjoying the sand, and surf in Mexico...we thought we would stay here, and enjoy the "beautiful" Alberta weather :)  Our Easter was action packed...with many visits from the Easter bunny.....
Nana & Bampi arrived with some presents for the M & M's 

Books, little Disney babies, and a RECORDER!


 I am very confident that this recorder "inspired" Mackenzie like you would not believe!
Check out his latest single "I'm gonna sing it LOUD" version 1 & version 2
I promise you will LOVE it!
Nana loving Big Mack's "music"
Big Mack cuddling/wrestling Bampi

And....the Easter bunny came to our house one morning too, and I took terrible pictures - it was too early in the morning!
I don't know why he isn't wearing pants...it was a theme for this blog post I guess

 the "hair tornado" eating half her chocolate before 9 a.m


No comments: