Friday, March 4, 2011

Snow Days!

Ugh!  Seriously, could it have been any colder this week?  The M & M's love going out...LOVE IT!  We spend quite a bit of time at the swimming pool, and going outside to play - lots of fun stuff...BUT...when it is this freaking cold, we put on our slippers and stay in our jammies. 
Sometimes though...the M & M's miss the outdoors...
so we stole an idea from our friends Jess &; Zack
(how cute are they?)
and we brought the outdoors...inside.
Get ready for another picture-pa-looza!
 *Gross...I know*
If i would have looked at this picture 10 years ago, I would have sworn that we were preparing for an epic party, complete with jello shooters....
it is water with food colouring (for another Snow Days activity) and because Big Mack has some sort of fascination with ice cubes and how they melt, and pouring them into different bowls and cups
 *it is probably his genius-ness coming through*
If sappy stuff makes you a little bit nauseous, make sure you stop reading here...
sometimes I look at pictures like this, and I wonder if I will ever miss the days where I pick up 73 little cars, trip over 12 princess babies, and find dinosaurs tucked into my bed...yeah I'm pretty sure I will miss it. 
Oh and sometimes I miss the "jello shooter" days...but not as much as I love "The Snow Days"
So much sap, right? 




No comments: