Friday, February 4, 2011

Boys Only!

Today Big Mack and I went for a "Boys Only" play date, and I loved, loved, loved being able to take some pictures of all the fun - okay and I lied it wasn't only the boys, lil' Fenna was there for a little bit too, after she woke up from her nap :) 
Aidan has a super fun snow hill right outside his front door!  They boys had SUCH a GREAT time sliding down the hill, playing in the backyard, and sinking in the snow :)
Always fun times at the Sijbrandi house!  
So tonight I have totally fallen in ♥ with both posting my pictures in templates & editing in black and white, hope you enjoy :)
Aidan and his Momma - she said she looked tired, I think she looks GREAT :) 
Two friends having a little cheesy bread snack
sweetness & grace, all in one face...

No comments: