Sunday, February 20, 2011

Okay let's start from the beginning....Miss. Matea and I have spent a great deal of time together in her lifetime. 
There was a great deal of time while she was "on the inside"....
and of course I spent a little bit of time with her while she was BRAND NEW
when she was just a little bit "new"
and a little bit older, older, older
okay...that was LONG, right?  Well she's pretty cute, so I am sure it wasn't total torture...
ANYWAY this weekend I got the absolute best gift EVER from Bob-a-licious...a weekend away.
I'll just let that sink in for any Momma's that read this blog.
This Guy...
arranged for myself and a dear friend of mine to head up to the city and spend the evening in a hotel, and the days shopping up a storm (without strollers and sippy cups in tow), and eating in restaurants that didn't have play structures attached.
I haven't actually ever spent a night away from Big Mack or Miss. Matea in their lifetimes
(well that's a lie...I have spent FOUR nights away from Mackenzie in his four years....2 when I had my gallbladder removed, and 2 when I had Matea)

Enough said.

No comments: