Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life, lack of blogging, and a cute little batgirl :)

Nine days between blogging....too many days, right?  I know.
My gift to you:
The cutest little "Batgirl" ever :)
This picture was taken after an evening of swimming and a delicious McDonald's supper - I think she was pretty happy, relaxed, ready for bed.
The best news ever is that the job-itty-job that I have been doing since October will be O-V-E-R in the next few weeks.  I like working, but I also like not working some days...I just found working full time, sometimes I missed out on ALOT.
Like...
SNOW DAYS!!!
 Fun Times with friends
Aidan & Mack
 He is adorable
 Barb - the Momma & her baby boy Aidan
Family Fun Times
 Bampi and Mack
Digital Scrapbooking
Miss. Fenna ~ sister to Aidan, and her Momma is Barb
Kitchen Table Fun!
Look at all those Dinosaurs...you want to know what the cutest part was?
"Mommy look!  All the dino's are sharing the tree!"
 Shirtless Saturday...
I know I say this EVERY TIME but....I promise I will do better with the blogging...
promise.


1 comment:

Denise said...

I was wondering where you were!!!
Great photos... poor Matea looks like she's gonna have a great time when she's older with that mane of beautiful golden locks... sooo much of it!!!!