Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello Snow?!? ~ October 25

Sigh..I knew it was coming, I should have been more prepared, and yet  - I wasn't.
And of course Big Mack wanted to go and frolick in the freezing cold white stuff as soon as he saw it this morning (October 25), be prepared, these pictures will definitly win me the coveted....you guessed it....
"Mother Of The Year" Award. 
Didn't even have a hate that fit him, had to wear Daddy's :)
 Snow flying EVERYWHERE on the trampoline
 Totally unprepared
 Yep, those are shoes...
 But at least we have super cool Halloween drawings on the window
 Big Mack
 Matea stayed inside to watch Dora-suprise, suprise!  Olus I don't think I have any winter clothing for her!

 Throwing snow at the camera - he now knows this is "a BIG no-no"

I know this post is super late, and I have been a terrible blogger lately, BUT there are so many posts to come...Big Mack turned 4, Daddy made cupcakes for playschool, and of course Halloween - stay tuned :)

No comments: