Saturday, June 5, 2010

An afternoon with the M & M's!

So...yesterday we had PD day (professional development) and throughout the week I spend the morning with the M & M's and then "the Nana" comes and takes over for the afternoon.  Yesterday I thought to myself "why not just get it over with (the whole work thing) in the am, and then enjoy some of the sunshine with the little people?" - Yep best idea ever.

Of course I documented almost EVERY moment :)

Broken arm?  Sure go for a bounce on the trampoline!
Craziest toddler ever.
it was a pretty nice day out and Big Mack wanted to help out by "hosing down" some of his toys :)
What a good helper!
Fences need washing too...
Washing down the deck....
see my open back door in the background?
Even Mommies learn something new EVERYDAY
A car wash - best idea ever!
Would you have been able to resist?
In his defense I totally sprayed him first :)

Best Friday afternoon EVER :)

1 comment:

Jeremy Clevette said...

That is a sweet sweet Cavs tshirt. See I read this.