Saturday, March 1, 2014

Family Day 2014

Family Day 2014 was a super fun day!
We were so lucky to spend the day with our BFF's at the Calgary Zoo!
Fun was had by all, and super fun memories were made :)
Mack, Aidan, & Fenna checking out a buffalo (or as we were informed by a super smart zoo goer....a bison)
 Sweet Fenna loving up the ducks
 My Matea enthralled with the hippo's and all the fish in the big tank.
 Can you see Matea pulling her Dad towards the playground?  She was excited.

 Having a little conversation with her fave giant kangaroo
 My girl rocking her "signature" double braid look
(Adventures in Geremialand....did you hear that? Signature look....oh yeah!) 
 Little rascals playing on the super slippery snow hill.
 BFF's
Oh man I love these boys


 MACK TALK
"Um Mommy...these elephants are pretty smelly"
 Auntie Barb getting all the littles on their way to the gift shop

Best Zoo Memory
Miss. Matea got a little bored while we were getting lunch ready for everyone.  I turned my back for a second and she BOLTED out of our eating area and into the big, large eating area.  No one actually saw her dart away (which makes it even more terrifying for me because I can only GUESS which way she went) so when I went to check one of the other eating areas, there my sweet girl was, standing smack dab in the middle of an East Indian family trying to find a spot to sit....sigh, my girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best day ever!! Our kids love you all so much as do we...hope be can do it again soon. Ah zany zoo fun!
❤️️the Sijbrandi gang