Friday, August 10, 2012

We went to "The Great White North!"

We took a trip up to GP at the end of July...it was such a good time.
All four cousins...all being cute :)




 This is a terrible picture, because I took out part of Alex's head, but I LOVE the look on his face...he loves her sooo much :)
 Three Musketeers!
This was when they stayed up until 10:30 playing in the backyard...Matea was already asleep
Lots of reading
 and wrestling/tickling
 Yes...Matea almost ALWAYS looks this messy in the morning
 FEET!
I ♥ feet pictures!  Can't wait until ALL the cousins will stand still long enough :)
 picking saskatoons
 My fave Bromling picture from that day
 "sharing" the telescope thingy...they weren't sharing at all

 Special thanks to my sis for taking this pic!
It is now framed and looking for a home in the house...all 24x36 inches :)
Shenanigans...
♥ them
Thanks for the super fun trip!

No comments: