Saturday, January 14, 2012

Family Photo's

So....my little "Clevette" family has grown from a family of 5 (I am talking about my mom, dad, sister, brother) to a family of 12!  And we have NEVER had a family photo with ALL of us!  So after sledding on Boxing Day I made everyone change out of their sweatpants, and gather on our front steps for the final 30 minutes of daylight, and I tortured them for 30 minutes....and they still love me ♥
Tried to get a picture of the grandparents with the grand kids...look at my children!  Better yet, look at their cousins on the bottom step TOTALLY wondering what the HECK is going on :)
this was the best one...can you believe it?
Took pictures of the Bromette/Clevlings
 Look at those little red heads!
 This is one of my favourites...because of Alex's face :)
 Still ♥ the faces!
Getting married in the next 345 days or about that :)
the gang is all here!
Thanks for putting up with me family :)
  

No comments: