Monday, January 30, 2012

Back in October....

Okay...so every year I get together with my sister and we create some super cool personalized calenders for our family...in doing this project, I try to keep some of the pictures that I ♥ under wraps...top secret....never to be posted/shared until everyone has received their calenders :)  We have a few family members that have yet to receive their gifts (retired and in beautiful Mexico for a little holiday) but I thought sharing this one day that the Schurman Family enjoyed back in October wouldn't hurt....
It was one of my favorite days of 2011....love, love, love the pictures we got.
FYI...get ready for a picture-pa-looza!
We went to Kerrywood Nature Centre...very fun!
 Wait for me!
 She likes to be first...and running...always running
Matea attempting to "ride off" on her version of a broomstick...
I like feet pictures....my baby boys feet when he was four :)
Miss. Matea examining stuff
♥ them
checking out the super gross muskrats




And then we disrupted the wildlife....and got some glares from all the people walking quietly through the trails...sigh...here come the Schurman's!
 Awww....they ♥ each other
 M &M's
 When sis my baby boy get so old?  And handsome?
He combs his hair now after his bath, and asks me
"Mommy, am I handsome?"
 I framed this picture for my bonus room....♥ it



Even though we were a little disruptive...still a super
awesome day with the M & M's...and their Daddy too

No comments: