Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh yeah I forgot!

We went to Callaway Park a few weeks ago....very exciting!  The M & M's had ALOT of fun and they got to hang out with their Atlanta cousins and make some more memories with them :)
Big Mack hanging out with Uncle Mike...and yes he is "adjusting" himself...again.  Anyone who has hung out with Mack in the last little while, well, you know he does this often :)
 Mack and Chloe racing somewhere...I really love this picture.  I think they really liked each other ALOT more this trip :)
 Aunt Dawn and Hannah on the bumper boats
 I ♥ feet pictures...you already know this though.
 Super pumped Daddy...I think he was happy because Miss. Matea was having fun and not acting like a tiny tornado.
 ♥ M & M ♥
 Big Mack and Matea's fave place to hang out...one word ew.
 The kid beside Mack was the same age as him...just kidding :)
 They were in heaven, all I saw was germs, germs, germs. 
There was so serious hand washing after this, we probably should have burned their clothes after we got home :)  Just kidding, but it seriously was gross
 Roller coaster time!

 Bouncy jeeps...always a good time for Daddy :)
and of course, you guys know how I like to take a look at back at the M & M's,
Matea is like an infant, and Mack looks like a baby!
They have grown up sooooo much!


No comments: