Friday, July 29, 2011

"Mommy what's a.....?"

Seriously those three words were enough to make me almost go bananas today :)  Seriously.  When Big Mack was like 2, and quietly playing by himself, while all the "other kids" at the playground seemed to be having these epic, paragraph long conversations about the meaning of life (I MAY be embellishing a teeny, tiny bit) with their parents, I remember telling Bob, when he is talk, talk, talking up a storm, I will talk to him for days!  Well sweet mother of everything holy, today was not one of those days.  When we got home tonight and the M & M's were inside the house, I shut the front door and sat on the front steps by myself for like 2 minutes, just enjoying no one asking me....
"Mommy what's a....."
- banana                   
- star
- baby
-can opener
I know I am being a horrible mother, and I will explain to him anything until I am blue in the face, but a banana?  C'mon.....when he asked about the banana a little part of me wanted to say "uh the fruit that you have been eating every other day since the beginning of forever"...but I didn't. 
Sigh, feel free to leave horrible Mother comments :)  It's a good thing he is cute...
I will say this...I am thankful that he does talk to me, sometimes I just wish that he would ask me if I was Team Edward or Team Jacob.....or who I thought was going to win Big Brother
We all have dreams :) 

1 comment:

Macleod Momentum said...

LOVE the paper for Mr. Mack's page!! And...horrible mother ;)