Sunday, July 24, 2011

M & M super Fun Family Summer Party 2011

Oh my goodness me did we EVER have a blast today!  There are too many pictures to share right her in this post, more importantly we made some awesome memories with our family and friends :)
"The Set-Up"
"Eats & Treats"
(I totally slaved for days to make these personalized cookies....I'm lying, I bought them...but they were delicious)
some super fun water bottles!
 Thanks you Hattrick Designs!
Check out her etsy shop...very cool :)
And a few action shots!
Not too many as the little people are going to sleep and this M Squared Mommy is super tired too :)
Thanks to everyone who came out and shared this super fun day today, and for those who unfortunately had to miss it...no worries, we are thinking of making it an annual adventure :)
See you next year!
 The GP cousins
 Melissa & Ayva
 Zack!!!
 The Bampi taking his supervision responsibilities of Miss. Matea VERY seriously...THANKS Bampi!
The Nana also kept a watchful eye on our tiny blonde tornado--thanks Nana!
The Schurman Gang making sure everything is going good in bouncer #1
 Who is the biggest kids of all?
 Play-doh room
Aidan!!!
Daddy & Matea
 Crazy Uncle Bob
The Macleod's
Little Loves in the sand
(Ayva, Matea, and Kyra)
 My sweet nieces from Atlanta ♥ them
 Karen & The Roberge Family
Sweet Parker and his super sweet Momma!
 Fenna...I have approximately 1000 photo's of this little Miss....because I think she is so adorable!
 Ayva!!!!
So pretty.
 Tom and Baby Nate
 Amanda & Evan...i think this might be a "keeper" for The West Family
 Mack and Bob
Okay let's see who actually READS this blog....
GUESS which TWO pictures you think are my fave...just guess...c'mon you know you want to :)
I ♥ comments, so maybe leave your answer there!

Thanks again friends and family for making today a super fun day!








3 comments:

Macleod Momentum said...

Hmm, vote number one would be Bob and Matea laying in the bouncy house (too sweet). Vote number two is the picture of the Wests. All pictures of the Macleods are amazing, but I think those might be your favourite from that stash ;)

Denise said...

I'm betting the one with Bob and Matea laying in the bouncy house to. And the one with the basketball shot. Great photos, looks like you had a LOT of fun!!!! If it's annual, maybe I can bring Aryn next year ;)

The Roths said...

Oh my gosh, looks like the party of the year!!! SOOO sorry that we missed it. I won't show Bennett your pictures, I'll keep them my little secret. Well as for you fav picture I have to say Daddy and Matea and maybe the little loves in the sand?
Great party planning Jess!