Monday, November 22, 2010

A Life For Lexx

Last month I had the chance to go to the SECOND ANNUAL "A Life For Lexx" Fundraiser...Bob-a-licious there too, and so were our friends Rick & Hedwig - fun night!  
ANYWAY I was asked to take some photo's of the evening, and I did my best, but to be honest I was being a BAD PHOTOGRAPHER and enjoying myself too much (silent auction items, poker tournament, roulette) but I did get a few pictures that I liked.....

Check out Melissa's Blog,
read her family's story...they are amazing, and I still wish they lived next door :(
My fave next door neighbours!
 okay LOVE this pic with the Mah girls and their Dad.
 Tim's Horton's gift basket - this was a HOT item...Melissa looks like she is holding on pretty tight :)

 Lexx and his cousin Taye hanging out before the "big event"
 Smooches from Auntie Elizabeth


No comments: