Thursday, April 24, 2014

Grade O-N-E Choral reading!!!!

Today we made the long trek to Red Deer College to watch Mack and ALL the grade one's (three whole classes!) do their choral speech presentation today - Mack was awesome.
RIGHT before they were about to start!
Look at that FOCUS!!!!
A little nervous, maybe?
Our buddy Zack was there too!
Waving "hi" to his mama.
I know this because she was sitting right beside me.
 Okay, okay I see you guys!
 Relax!  I gotta do my part now!
Can you find him?
Furthest to the left....and not looking like he is watching his teacher at all.
Rocking the actions...oh yeah!
A gigantic YAWN...this was not one of the actions.
Zack is officially the choral reading KING!
Nailed it.
Uh oh...someone is getting distracted.....
 I think he might actually be leaning on that poor little guy next to him...again - this was not part of the performance :)
 All done!
If you would like to compare Grade O-N-E to Kindergarten go check out last years post.
And if you are DYING to see a video go here
special thanks to Nana & Bampi for staying behind at the house with Asher and Matea so this Mama could go and take pictures of her favorite seven year old.
And thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for coming to watch.
This is what Mack said to his Nana & Bampi at supper tonight:
Me: "Mack did you see me at you concert this morning?"
Mack: "Um yeah. I saw A mommy and a daddy and a grandma 
and a grandpa......and NOOOOO Nana and Bampi.
Good thing he is cute
  

No comments: