Sunday, April 7, 2013

A realization....

Now this is no slight to anyone else, especially not my darling hubby (who now silently rolls his eyes and sighs when I ask him to make sure he "throws the camera in the bag" whenever we are going somewhere...like to the grocery store...just kidding).  But before we became a "Party of Five" I used to get pictures like this...


 
 

I think they are pretty
Now (and I am hopeful it is because we have a wee baby, and things will get better when he is a bit more not infant-y)...I get pictures like this:





I miss the (sometimes) really nicely edited pictures.
Edited or not....we are still making memories,
some are just out of focus, which in some ways, is very fitting for our little "Party of Five"

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hahaha this post makes me laugh!! I love it!! I get the out of focus ones already cuz my kid never stops moving so you're already way ahead of me!!