Monday, November 12, 2012

Matea ♥

I really, really like this time of year.....the M & M's have their birthdays, the weather is changing, usually I don't love the cold, but since I am pretty sure I am going to give birth to a small furnace in the New Year - I enjoy the winter cool-ness sometimes :)  But most of all....it's that time of year when I start making our Family Christmas Calendars!  Yay! 
The best part (well other than giving a gift that I think people really like) is I get to look back through all my pictures!  And I would totally consider myself a picture HOARDER!  I even STEAL the pictures off my sisters camera when she is here!  Hoarder.
Anyway I was going through some pictures from September and I found one of Miss. Matea straight out of the camera, that I think is beautiful :)
She looks so grown up...and also like she is plotting something BIG!
Love her
 
Happy Monday

1 comment:

Denise said...

She certainly is gorgeous!!!!