Saturday, May 21, 2011

M & M Long Weekend ♥

Super fun start to our long weekend....the M & M's spent the morning/afternoon having a blast at Grandma and Grandpa Schurman's house--Big Mack cried when it was time to go :(--unfortunately there are no pictures because my memory card was full because I was doing a little photo shoot with a fun family at their farm!  Bob got me a new little lens...and it is AWESOME!  So fun.
When we FINALLY got home from Grandma and Grandpa Schurman's the M & M's wanted to get dressed in matching shirts, and play outside!  Okay they might not have requested matching shirts but their Daddy knows how much I love, love, love it when they are dressed the same!
Do you think I take too many pictures?  Love it.

1 comment:

Macleod Momentum said...

LOVE the picture of Manny!! He's so handsome! Nice job Jess! I mean AWESOME job Jess!!