Friday, April 16, 2010

This time last year....

Sorry...sorry...sorry!  I have not blogged since April 9th!?!  Well you can read, youknoew that already, right?  Well here is my sob story:  Mommy got a job...sigh.  I am finishing out the school year in a grader two class - it is awesome, and sooooo draining.  I swear I repeat the phrase "sit in your seat please" and "if you have a question you need to be sitting in your chair" or else my entire day would be spent literally being SWARMED by seven year olds, who all just want to go to the bathroom anyway :)

So to make a long story ahort I have actually missed an entire week of my children's lives!  That's right, not 1 picture has been taken of the M &M's since April 9th - it was a sad moment for me when I went to look for a picture, and there were none!  Worst mother ever!

Instead...I decided to show you where we were at this time LAST YEAR (April 2009) 

look at ALL the hair my sweet baby boy had!

Look at...the lack of hair?

Awww...they are still friends

I remember this picture like it was yesterday, why you ask?
Because Big Mack was doing a big poo in his pants when I took this picture,
and now he does his "business" in the potty!

They were already friends
Big Mack having a little nap on Bampi's shoulder - this NEVER happens anymore!
Our little "chubby monkey"

This was the first picture where he looked like a little man to me
I cried whe I saw this picture - he was growing up (sniff, sniff)
But he still stuck stickers to his tummy and the FREAKED out 
when he pulled them off. 

Smelling some flowers :)

Oh my goodness this looks like it was taken 5 seconds before nap time - I remember this was when Miss. Matea had decided that her "wake up time" was 5 am - every morning like clockwork - 5 am
oh and did I mention Big Mack gave up napping THE SAME WEEK!
Good (rough) times :)

And look at them now!


Hope you enjoyed the "walk down memory lane"
I know I did :)
*I will be the M & M's personal paparazzi in the coming days-no worries*

No comments: